Rifugio Alpino Guido Corsi
- OPENING HOURS:
- From 1. June to 1. October, or according to an agreement with the Manager/Caretaker.
- Southern Wall of Jóf Fuart, Tarvisio,(Udine).
- SUPERINTENDING AUTHORITY:
- Societá Alpina dell Giulie v di Donota Nr 2 CAP.34121 TRIESTE tel: +39-040-630-464
- From wood and bricks, two floors, tipical wooden balconies in 1925, enlarged in 1969.
- NUMBER OF PLACES:
- Total: 69 beds. In rooms 4, 6, 8 and 11 and in one 27-bed sleeping room.
- DINING ROOM:
- In two rooms altogether 55 seats, fire-place in the larger one.
- The new bivouac is five meters far from the hut, structure made of wood, with
- Coming from a spring 500 m away.
- Cold water. Shower with warm water for payment.
- With the help of solar batteries. (Until 10 PM)
- Simple home made food, Italian and Hungarian dishes.
- By own goods lift from Malga Grantagar.
- Wide variety of books Italian and German.
- Martucci Cristiano
v.Puccini n°10 CAP.34148 TRIESTE
- Vajcsy Martucci Eszter
Budapest, 1061 Kirŕly utca 36.
The hut with Campanile di Villaco and L’ago di Villaco in the backround (photo K. Keserü)
Young mountain goats with the hut in the backround (photo C. Martucci)
The hut at early dawn (photo C. Martucci)
Bivouac winter of the Refuge Corsi. (foto Vajcsy Martucci Eszter.)
THE MOUNTAIN HUTS ARE NOT HOTELS, BUT INSTITUTIONS PROVIDING SERVICES IN THE POSSESSION OF THE ITALIAN ALPINIST FEDERATION, WHERE RULES ARE CONCERNING EVERYONE. ( Culb Alpino Italiano )
REGULATION OF THE CLUB ALPINO ITALIANO
translation: Ürögdí Ferenc